TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENT TRANSACTION
The following terms and conditions control for your use of this website ( www.onlinemehta.com.) In these Terms and Conditions, “Mehta Cad Cam Systems Pvt Ltd” is referred to as the “Company”, “us, our,” or “we.” ‘You’ refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE THE SERVICES OF THIS SITE
Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
Our website is free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our services, but there is no obligation to do so.
We are not responsible and not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITY & OF OUR SERVICE
We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. We will use the information that we collect about you only:
To provide products & services to you.
To identify any additional products or services that we feel may be of value to you.
To send you offer based on your previous orders and your interests.
All information given in this brochure is based on the information available at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change any brochure information before or after your booking the product/service due to any events beyond our control, In case we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance, we will notify you at the time of booking order; otherwise our Manger or Local representative will inform you of the changes.
When you transact on the Mehta Cad Cam Systems Pvt Ltd. website, you agree to the following terms of transactions.
To make a transaction on Mehta Cad Cam Systems Pvt Ltd. website, you are bound to pay 100% for that transaction.
In no case, the cash transaction is to be carried out with our Service Engineer / Marketing Executive or any of our employees. We are not responsible for such deals / transaction.
A list of products required for machines is shown on website with its description, technical specification and prices.
A booking or order can consist of either a single or multiple quantities or a combination of products and its quantity.
When you make a booking, you must pay the full amount along with courier or transportation charges, shipping charges for the products. Please read our Cancellation, Payment & Refund policy carefully.
Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts (if any).
There are certain products which require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
If a situation arises that has not been covered by these Terms, we reserve the right to take any fair and reasonable action that we think appropriate.
There is no contract between the company and the client until the company has undergone with such agreement for rendering any such services. The full payment must be received in payment terms as mentioned in the booking /Performa Invoice.
The company has the right at any time and for any reason:
No person other than the company in writing, has the authority to vary, add amplify or waive any stipulation, representation term or condition in the brochure.
In the event of the company exercising its rights to amend or alter any of the services as mentioned in the itinerary, after such order is booked.
WARRANTY ON PRODUCT SALES ONLINE PURCHASE
Company will replace or repair defective parts at their works or at our site. Product warranty operates on 'return to base' principle.
Company is not liable for any eventual damages of parts arising out because of non-use, improper storage, mishandling, cannibalizing of parts and climatic condition.
Company undertakes no liability in the matter of consequential loss or damages caused due to failure of parts, delay in any, at the repairing workshop or site in carrying out repairs to parts shall not be the ground.
For extending the warranty period, nor shall it give any right to you for claiming any compensation for damages.
Company reserves the right either to repair or replace the defective parts, where the defective part can be replaced by part of alternative brands which are normally used by company in course of manufacturing.
WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE TO
1. Cutting Plotter : Blade, Blade Holder & Pinch Roller are not covered under warranty.
2. Laser Engraver : Honey Comb Table, Lens & Mirror are excluded from the warranty as they are considered as consumables.
3. Laser Marking M/c : All optics are not covered under warranty.
4. CNC Router : Items not covered under warranty such as Tool & Collet.
5. Dreamjet Printer : Once we install the m/c, there is no warranty on print head & dampers cap. As the life of this parts directly connected with how you take care and quantum of usage and they are considered as consumable parts.
6 Solvent Printers : Items are not covered such as Ink Supplied system from bulk ink tank, Ink Pump, Tube, Small ink tank and Print Heads.
7. UV Flatbed Printer : Three month warranty from the date of installation for print head only, if Rasterjet ink are used. If customer uses third party Ink, warranty on printer & print head will be void. There is no warranty, if print head damage due to clogged nozzles or head strikes.
8. Plasma : Nozzle, Electrode Shield, Retaining care, Swirl Ring Items are not covered.
9. Parts of machines those have been subjected to mishandling & improper maintenance. (Please refer the instruction in the operation and maintenance manual).
10. Wear & tear due to non compliance of normal operations like cleaning, lubrication of moving parts and required setting of machine as given i o & m manual. Damages resulting from lack of preventive and periodic maintenance as mentioned in the manual.
11. Failure of electronic controls, cards due to supply voltage and frequency problem, mishandling and repairs by un-authorized person/ agency.
12. Modification and conversion done by you in part or products without authorization of company.
13. Damage caused by force major such as earthquake, fires, floods, thunder, riots etc. and other causes beyond our control
14. Damage caused from the use of products and parts under extraordinary operating conditions, such as or under inappropriate environments such as excessively high or low ambient temperatures, highly humid or dusty atmosphere
15. Any consequential damage attributed to primary defects, which have been left unattended or ignored.
16. Damage of supplied product resulting from misuse or improper or inadvertent operation or handling of machines.
17. Damage or defect caused by machine malfunctions from incorrect voltage, frequency exceeding tolerance limits specified in our maintenance and operation manuals.
18. Any damage or defects of machines resold, loaned, or relocated to a third party without return notice to manufacturer and manufacturer's written approval.
THERE WILL BE NO ANY WARRANTY OR GUARRANTY ON SERVICES PROVIDED.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon Mehta Cad Cam Systems Pvt Ltd. unless agreed to by Mehta Cad Cam Systems Pvt Ltd in writing.
Mehta Cad Cam Systems Pvt Ltd reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
The prices on our site are highly competitive. All prices on the www.onlinemehta.com website are as per market prevailing rates only, are displayed excluding all taxes.
Obvious errors and mistakes (including misprints) are not binding.
All special offers and promotions are marked as such.
All prices, products and offers on www.onlinemehta.com website are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers or from our manufacturing unit.
Mehta Cad Cam Systems Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to price increase in international market, local market conditions, raw material price change providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
PROPRIETARY USE OF PRODUCTS SOLD
Proprietary Use of products sold on www.onlinemehta.com .The products which are available for sale are exclusively and proprietarily used for the machines manufactured/sold by COMPANY and there will be no any responsibility to match or fit in any other make or competitors machines.
Buyer should check all technical parameters, machine model and parts selected well before going for payment option.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless stated otherwise, the software required for our services or available on or used by our website and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on our website are owned by www.onlinemehta.com, its suppliers or providers.
Our services are made available for our customer use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
Grievances and claims related to any online purchase or any site related issues should be reported to Mehta Cad Cam Systems Pvt. Ltd. support team within 03 days of your transaction date.
To the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts at Ahmedabad, Gujarat -India.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.